Coming September 2023
We start booking August 1, 2023
Sessions book early
We offer a complimentary photo session and at least 5 images each year in the month of September. These sessions are in memory of 9/11 and to support our everyday heroes.
To qualify, you must be either police, firefighter, military (active, reserve, veteran or retired) or a first responder. These sessions are completely free of charge and there are photographers across the DFW metroplex to help ensure you have an option near you. These sessions are for couples or families only. Specialty sessions such as extended family, engagements, maternity, newborn, or others are not included. However, many of the photographers on our participation list may offer a discount for other types of sessions. Don't hesitate to ask!
Our sessions are held in Aubrey or Little Elm area. We schedule in the early evening as the sun is going down. Sessions last up to 15 minutes. Please only sign up if you are sure you can make the time as there are limited spots available.
Your session will be 10-15 minutes, similar to a mini session, valued at $199. Our booking link gives a coupon to cover what the cost would normally be.
5 images included
We can provide high resolution and social media size images for your convenience, valued at $245. You may also order prints or an album at highly discounted rates.
If you would like to pre-purchase your full gallery, the cost is $99. You can also purchase your full gallery after your session for $199. All proceeds go back into covering costs of the event. Gallery cost is valued at $499.
- Wear clothing that fits properly, not too loose, not too tight.
- Sneakers are not recommended.
- Shorts are not ideal.
- Do not dress everyone in the exact same color.
- Coordinate colors instead, mix a color palette that best represents you
- Skip the patterns. A small polka dot dress for your daughter works, maybe a flannel shirt if it suits but minimize those and use more solids.
- If your children are shy or younger, bring a book or small toy that is okay to be in the photos.
- We don't edit out watches, phones, hairbands on your wrist.
don't be late
Each session has a very limited amount of time 5-15 minutes. In the past years, we have had numerous late arrivals. If you miss your time, we have to move on to the next person, we can't wait. We suggest a few things to help prevent late arrivals:
- Map your route ahead of time
- Check the route for common traffic backups
- Add in plenty of extra time to re-route if needed
- Have clothing planned and laid out in advance
- Complete hair and makeup at home.
- Bring a brush or lipstick for touch ups when you arrive.